THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday a day early




I can't believe today is Tegan's last day as a four-year-old ever!! I can't believe that!





We tried to make cookies last night for her class. That is what she wanted to take. Jensen even helped. :)







Photobucket Photobucket




They tasted amazing but didn't look so good so we made a quick run to the grocery store for some cupcakes!

Oh and I have to confess something....I cheated. I have never been good at buying gifts and not giving it to the person when you are suppose 2...I always give it to them early. That is the reason why we never go xmas shopping until the last mintue.

Well today was no different! Tegans birthday isn't until tomorrow but since I am off today I talked Tim into letting me give her her gift early. We spent the whole night playing it. I had a good time probably just as good as a time as her!

0 comments: