THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday Fun

Tegan's day started off playing her Nintendo DS. I swear she is addicted! :) haha. I got constant updates while I was at work about how great she was doing and how much she loved playing G-Force. Her Aunt Sarah took her out for a girls lunch date. She had a blast with no boys.

Then for dinner...we went to Chucky Cheese's! Tegan had her BBF Trinity and her cousin/BFF Caden there. It was great!! (The food not so much but watching the kids play was fun.) Aunt Sarah and Gma Livesay made Tegan a 5 birthday shirt. :) I love it. Her party is on Saturday so I think she will wear it again.





Jensen even joined in on the fun.



All in all a great night. Oh and I saved the best for last. I laughed so hard when I saw this picture! HOLD ON CUZ...WERE GOING IN THE WATER!! :)

I can just imagine when they get alittle older and are out on a real lake with a real jet ski together. Oh lord watch out!! It is fun to think about things like that. I wonder what they are going to look like? If they are still going to be best friends? If Caden is going to beat up Tegan's boyfriend because he made her cry?I love it! :) Knowing Tegan she will probably beat up the boyfriend herself!

So now the wait is on for Saturday. Tegan is having THREE 5 and almost 5 year old friends stay the night. :) It will be lots of crazy fun!! I can't wait. We plan on painting our nails, dancing like crazy, playing dress-up, also playing Wii and probably watching some movies. Tim said he is getting the heck out of dodge until we settle down and watch movies. I guess he doesn't want his nails painted. :) lol...men I swear!!
Our Wii still hasn't made it to our house yet. So we will probably have to borrow Grandma's and Grandpa's. Oh well thank God for them right? :) They are always there when we need them. Now which games should we rent??


P.S. We have a new king at our house :)

0 comments: