THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Jensen your crazy!

My son is crazy! He is a climber! He climbs on chairs...tables...couches...and now he's trying to climb out of his crib! It must be a boy thing because Tegan was NEVER that way. Last night when I was doing the dishes while Tim was gone with Jack getting his new puppy and Tegan was at church Jensen decided that he needed to get up on the table....



And the only way to stop him from doing it was:


Here is Tegan with the newest addition to Jack's family.


His son Brandon has decided to name him JoJo. This puppy is a wild child! We are babysitting it until Jack leaves to go back to Iowa. Well this morning while Tim was taking it out to go to the bathroom it got off it's leash and ran and ran. I chased it for about 15 mintues before I had to head back to work with no luck. It is so fast!! Tim finally caught it almost an hour later. Good thing he is a cutie!


Well I better get back to work. That was my excitement for the day!







0 comments: