THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend

Sometimes moms just have to get away. So that is just what Angela and I did! :) We did something this weekend that I have never done before! We went to her brothers tattoo shop/bar. And for the first time I got to watch people mosh! I have seen it on T.V. but never in real life! I was 2 scared to do it myself...and I got way back in the corner when it was going on...but it was fun to watch! I know little things impress me. ;)


Here are a couple pictures from the night...

Ang and I getting ready to hit the town..


Bobbi and I :)



The band at The Beer Can



It was a neat change of pace. I am not sure I could ever be a real rocker...but it was fun for the night to hang out in a totally different place. :) But after it was all said and done I couldn't wait to get home to my family.

0 comments: