THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cooking :)

I have decided this was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Tegan and I decided to make some beef stew. We cut up all of the fresh veggies...well all but the corn, green beans, and tomatoes. Browned our stew meat and added it all into a big pan. Topped it off with water and some beef bouillon cubes and let it boiled/simmer for 3 hours. I can't wait to have some for lunch!!

Tegan once again wearing her 5 shirt. She loves it so much!! I think she is proud to be 5!



The mess we made cutting up all the veggies...:)





Yes we even dropped some of the floor. And the dogs wouldn't eat!



Our stew ready to cook. :)




And now some pictures to laugh at. I guess Jensen wanted a bedtime snack. I could hear him in the kitchen doing something... I went in there and he was in the fridge...

He had uncovered our leftover chicken and noodles we had at dinner..

And was eating the noodles...

Boys! Tegan still doesn't get into the fridge without asking....:)





0 comments: