THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 12, 2010

Recap...

I have been meaning to blog about this. I got sick with a bug and didn't get around to it. I am finally feeling better. :)

Yes, I already posted about these dresses...but I finally uploaded my pictures from when we got home from grandmas.

Hey girl hey....
Super Models...



Tegan has a her attitude face on...and Trin is just being silly. Love it!



Yes, I let Tegan roller blade in the house. This use to be one of my favorite activities when I was growing up. It was just way 2 cold 2 do it outside...we moved the rug and let her go. (Don't look at the dirt where the rug was...haha yuck!)



Doesn't my little guy look so chunky? ;-) He is all boy!!



Nothing better than early morning painting...













And this is what we did before the super bowl party...



Yes, I climbed up in the play center...crawling through it just so my little guy could go down the slide. Wow...talk about a workout!




Geshhh...I feel like I am caught up to speed. :) Now to blog about what I did last night!!

0 comments: