THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The devil is working on me.....

It has been one of those days. Nothing has gone right at work...and I just feel like crying. Honestly, it has been a hard week and it is only Wednesday! Monday, I got a letter from my moms lawyer saying that there was nothing that they could do after a year of dragging it out. Then we were cleaning out closets on my lunch break and I had to face her belongings these were belongings that I just tucked away...until I could handle them. I guess I wasn't ready..or maybe it was the fact that I got that letter and her death meant nothing that same day. Who knows....all I know is I miss my mommy. :)

That same day when I got back to work I found out that some of my transfer credits weren't going to count. So besides the program I will have to take four extra classes or either write Life Essays for three of them and pray that it gains me the credit that I need. I was so excited about college now I am just kind of bummed.

I tried not to let it all this get me down. I was rolling with the punches minus being alittel bummed. I tried to focus on the fact I was working out, eating good and building my relationship with God. These are great things...that I am really enjoying.

Then the next punch came....I was told my loan on my house was transferred to a new company and I will have to send in a bunch of crap that I already sent not once but twice to the previous company....frustrating! I just pray that God takes the wheel. I need him now more than ever. I really don't want to lose our house!

This morning my daughter Tegan threw the biggest fit when my husband dropped her off at school. She just hates preschool anymore. She is way too advanced for her class. I called her teacher today and we are going to work on it. I just feel bad for Tegan. I am afraid I might have made the wrong decision pulling her out of her old "school." It might be time to shop around or let her stay home. She only gets to be a kid once and then when she starts Kindergarten it is school for the rest of her life til after college. Who knows. I just know I don't want her bored in Kindergarten. I want her to enjoy school and her friends.

Now after typing all of this the reason why I am upset this afternoon doesn't seem so bad. I am just stressed at work. A co-worker is quitting and the Medicaid system is changing and I guess I don't adapt to change very well in my older age. (Yes, I know I am 25...but still lol)

SO PLEASE GOD...TELL THE DEVIL LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE MUCH MORE... :) I KNOW HE IS WORKING ON ME...BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO BETTER MY LIFE AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.


0 comments: