THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goal

MY GOAL IS SELF-IMPROVEMENT!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
*Watch the news
*Read the newspaper daily
--Reasoning--I feel like there is so much more to this world than I know about.
*Reading at least one chapter a night of a book before going to bed
--Reasoning--If I have a love for reading it will rub off on my kids. I know it is one of the best gifts you can give your kids. Also it will help me!! I am the one of the world’s worst spellers. (Yes, I am going to blame it on spellchecker)


WHY ALL THIS CHANGE/WANTING SELF-IMPROVEMENT?
My kids are getting older day by day and I want to be able to give them a good life. Yes, life is good right now. I am able to buy them the things that they need and want. I know as my children get older they are going to want name brand clothes or be able to play in sports and oh yes...a decent car. They are going to want to go to college and I am going to have to help pay for that. And with our finances the way they are right now there is no way we could afford to do that.

IN MY HEAD....
At this very moment I feel like I am being very selfish by not improving myself so they can have the better things in life. The only thing I have going for me is that I start my BA program in March. I can't wait to start this. I finally feel like I am ready! I am so excited about this.

MORE IMPROVING INSIDE AND OUT--
I am going to start eating healthy all the time. I have done it before I can do it again. I want my kids to be healthy. I want to set a good example. I am going to be more active. I know it is hard in the winter but there are things that you can do. So I need to do them. This will help my kiddos too. If they see mom up doing things they are going to want to be up doing things. Tegan is 5 and Jensen is 1 if I start now surely I can establish good healthy habits for life.

WHY BLOG ABOUT THIS??
I am putting all of this out there because I need to be accountable. I feel like if I publish this for the world to see...I will know deep down in my heart that I can't fail.

CLOSURE--
So right now...I am on cloud nine....there is nothing that is going to stand in my way. I want this more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. I am 25 years old now. My whole outlook on life is changing. It is time to be an adult! Come hell or high water!

0 comments: