THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tegan

I can't believe my baby girl is going to be FIVE in a week! She has been begging for a Nintendo DS so I ordered her one today. She is going to be so excited! I hope she looks this happy on her bday :)
Photobucket


Tonight is Tegan's last day of swimming lessons. Hopefully she passes and goes on to be a Penguin! :) I am sure that she will she is becoming a great swimmer. Isn't is cool how kids can just learn something so quick? I know as I am getting older it takes me much longer to learn how to do something. Speaking of learning.....


After much soul searching and exploring I have decided to start Friends University in March for my B.A. program. I filled out my paperwork and got accepted at the beginning of January. Now that I actually decided to go I am getting excited! I will be going on campus for classes. I think this will give me a much better grasp for what I am learning because it will be an actual classroom setting. Also it will be much more hands on and I will be able to hook up a switch or hub...rather than just reading about it. I can't wait for these 22 months to be up. :) Wish me luck!

0 comments: